Arizona law requires any person who is neither a licensed fiduciary under A.R.S. § 14-5651 nor a financial institution to view the following training videos before letters to serve as guardian, conservator, or personal representative are issued, unless the appointment was made pursuant to sections 14-5310(A), 14-5401.01(A) or 14-5207, or otherwise ordered by the court.
- Introduction to Serving as a Non-Licensed Fiduciary
- Welcome to Personal Representatives Training Module
- Welcome to Guardianship Training Module" (if you will be a Guardian)
- Welcome to Conservatorship Training Module" (if you will be a Conservator)
- Introduction to Conservator Account Forms" (if you will be a Conservator)
After you have completed the required video(s), print the Certificate(s) of Completion and file them along with the rest of the paperwork with the Clerk of Superior Court.
The eFileAZ application is available for electronic filing in probate cases. For information on the eFiling system and to register and train for its use, you can visit http://www.azcourts.gov/efilinginformation/eFileAZ